Thursday, May 6, 2010

7

Seven hours. That is how long I worked out yesterday. After 3 weeks of working out for 30 hours or more I finally will have to do less this week. Stupid work getting in the way. Although that's not really fair. I had to work during my normal workout time two days this week but I could easily have worked out for a bit after work and chose to go home and sleep and be lazy instead. Now the only way I will get to 30 hours this week is to do 7 hours each of the remaining days. I did it yesterday but it would be completely ridiculous and crazy to do 4 days in a row of that...one day is probably pretty crazy. I feel like I should take it easy today too because I think that I am going too far with this. Working out is all I think about and I get angry when anything gets in the way. I am too tired to get much work done or to really enjoy anything. I know that I can't keep this up forever and that I really probably shouldn't be doing so much at all but I don't want to stop either...I have known for a long time that I am pretty crazy but now I'm actually starting to feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment