Wednesday, May 12, 2010

enough

I probably should not have done a 7 hour workout last week. Not only is that way too much for one day but the bigger reason for me is that it makes a 6 and 1/2 hour workout seem not good enough anymore. Yesterday I pushed myself to go longer even though I was feeling tired because I knew that I could do 7 hours and would have felt guilty for stopping at 6 and 1/2. Now today I may not have time to even do 5 hours and that's going to suck.

All I really want to do is lay here and sleep but I had so much rest last week that I feel the need to make up for it this week by kicking my ass every day that I can. I have done 9 and 1/2 hours so far this week and I would like to get 30. I have been considering setting a lower goal of 27 hours but I know that I will not be satisfied with less than 30 so I might as well just set that as my goal number. Although, really, what the hell is the difference? I know that I will not be happy with 30 at the end of the week. I did 31 a couple weeks ago so I should be able to do better than that...and I should add lifting weights onto that too...that is how my crazy brain thinks about exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment