Friday, May 14, 2010

why?

Why does getting 30 hours of exercise in the week matter so much to me? Why am I disappointed in myself today for only doing 2 hours when I am exhausted and I still have another day this week to reach the 30 hour target? I know that I could have stayed longer. Maybe if I rest today then tomorrow will be better and I'll get the goal of at least 6 hours.

I'm just struggling a little right now with the question of why I am doing this. I do enjoy exercise but why do I have to do so much? It's the only thing I enjoy and really want to do. I would be very happy in life just working out and having a part time job and living by myself. I have always been aware that I am a bit crazy and different but I never imagined that I would be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment